Tweed Heads Car Servicing
All our staff are factory trained dealership technicians with current up to date knowledge on all makes and models.
New Car Servicing
Most cars require a service after 6 months of 10 000 kms, whichever comes first. Our log book services are carried out as per manufacturers recommendations. We will stamp your log book, these services will not void your warranty.
Log book Servicing
- We carry out our log book services as per manufacturers recommendations.
- We will stamp your log book.
- These services will not void your warranty.
- Replace engine oil filter
- Check all steering and suspension, lubricate as required
- Inspect all drive belts and pulleys
- Inspect all Brakes, clean and adjust
- Check and top up all fluids and levels
- 55 point safety check
- Road test and report
- Note: some 6 Cylinders, V8s & 4WDs will incur extra charges.
- This is not a log book service
- Replace oil and filter
- Replace air filter
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace spark plugs
- Inspect cooling system and pressure test
- Inspect all drive belts and adjust
- Inspect charging system and smart test battery
- Inspect all brakes, clean and adjust
- Inspect air conditioning and temperature
- Inspect all brake lines and hoses
- Carry out electronic tune and adjustments
- Hook up diagnostic computer and check for codes
- Rotate tyres and balance
- Check steering and suspension and lubricate all pivots
- Check all lights and adjust headlight aim
- Carry out 55 point safety inspection and report
- Available for all makes and models including 6 Cylinders, V8s, 4WDs and light commercials.
Goodyear Autocare is an approved repairer and service centre for all lease vehicles. Here is a list of just a few:
- Lend Lease
- JMJ Fleet
- 1 Link
- Lease Plan
A Pink Slip, as it was once known, is now a safety inspection. This usually takes 20 minutes from start to finish, and we can do it while you wait.
Once finished, it’s submitted online and is waiting for you at the RTA.
There is no appointment required for this service.